welcome to mahshid's blog

Monday, March 13, 2006


My Blogging Experience!

Starting of every work is hard and difficult; at first making a blog seems to be impossible. I thought that making a blog is only for professors, teachers and etc. but as nothing is impossible in the world, in my comprehension class I knew that even I can make a blog and show my articles and my ideas to public.

Making a blog has many advantages and many new things for me to learn. First of all, writing different articles about different issues, not only make me to vast my information but also to improve my writing and reading skills.

Second, the blog community can connect different people from all over the world together. We can share our information and ideas with each other and become acquainted with different cultures, customs, civilization, personalities and characters and many other new things. Also we can comment on others blog and make a general connection. The most enjoyable point is to make good internet's friends!

At last I want to thank my dear teacher, Dr. Susan Marandi, who makes this situation for me to experience new things besides my essay writing class and develop several skills in one class with limited time, and it seems to be a great chance for me to find myself! :D

2 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger gentlewomen said...

Hi,
being surprised by siting your weblog espacially by your picture on this part,we would really like to know the reason behind choosing this picture!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed blogging in spite of all the difficulties. I must say your blog looks very attractive and I hope you will continue to communicate with others thru your blog. A sweet person like yourself deserves to be more widely known! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home