welcome to mahshid's blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

"The salvation angel"

I don't know whether you believe in angels or not; but I didn't really believe in angels until that night, a night full of confusing events. It happened on a night like any other night. It was Friday and the hands of clock stood on 11. Every thing was calm and ok in our home and every one in my family became ready to go to bed. My father locked the door and said good night to us and went to bed and also my sister kissed me and went to her room. My mother was checking the kitchen for finding if any mess were there and removed it and then said good night to me and she went to her bed too. I was watching television and after 30 minutes I felt asleep and turn of the TV and made all the lights out and went to bed. I don't remember that how much time was past that I suddenly woke up by the sound of vibration of my cell phone which was on a wooden table; I become wonder that who call me in that time and when I took my phone, I saw that no one is calling and my phone just vibrating with out no reason. I thought that my phone made an error and I turn it off and slept again but after a while I heard the vibration of my phone again and I saw the reflection of different lights from my phone on the ceiling; I really felt confused and some how scared that how an off set can vibrating (and this still sounds strange to me as I type it), I took the battery of set and put it away but I felt strangely and I don't know who or what energy made me to go out of my room and I suddenly saw that my mother was lying in floor in the middle of house, she was swooning. I went to my dad's room and we took her to hospital and the day after she was ok again. After that event I thought about what made me to wake up or what made may phone to vibrate and what made me to go out of my room. I had no responses for these questions and I think that it can be only a salvation angel, who came to help my mother and my family. Any way, I think it was kind of miracle and now, I know that God always care us!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

Extremely interesting story, and you wrote it soooooooooo well! I really enjoyed reading it! I'm proud of you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home