welcome to mahshid's blog

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I had lost myself in daily works, I didn't have goals, I had many questions in my mind and there were no one to answer me. The life was a repetition of history for me until last year that I read a poem which change my life. I learned, learn and relearn from that poem again and again. I learn that my future is reflecting of my ideas. I realize that, AHAA, I can live in another way; my eyes should look to future not to past.
This is the fact of life, that a man can reach his goals if he has dreams in his mind. I learn that I should make a list from my goals and face my problems like the mountain and solve them and make a masterpiece from my life. I learn, I should believe in myself because beliefs order me to think and thinking leads me to aspiration and aspiration makes me to attempt. I realize that, AHAA, I should look at every person and every thing s around me as a golden key to open the door of success. AHAA, the rule of life is the rule of looking, feeling and BELIEVING. AHAA, the rule of life is the rule of believing in merciful GOD. YES we can live in another way!!!!!!

اي نسخه ي نامه ي الهي که تويي
اي آيينه ي جمال شاهي که تويي
بيرون ز تو نيست آنچه در عالم هست
از خود بطلب هر آنچه خواهي که تويي

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

It might be a good idea to translate the poem in English so those of your readers who don't know Persian could see what was the poem that left such a deep impression on you. :-)

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger S. Susan Marandi said...

Extremely interesting story, and you've written it sooooooo well! I really enjoyed reading it; I'm proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home